We are affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital.
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient’s insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient’s medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
- Please print and fill out our new patient form to bring with you. [PDF file. Download Adobe Reader.]
- Please follow our instructions for patient preparation for office visit.
These forms may be completed on the computer using the latest version of Adobe Reader before being printed out and brought in to the office.
- New patient form
- Follow up form
- Financial Policy
- Medication & Controlled Substance Pain/Agreement
- Medical Release to CNTB
- Medical Release to Other Office
Insurance and Payment Information
Clinical Neurosciences of Tampa Bay is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
In an effort to keep outstanding medical care affordable to our patients, CNS is happy to be contracted with many different insurance plans as “in-network” providers. To be certain that our physicians are “in-network” with your health plan, please contact your insurance plan directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
Insurances we currently accept include, but are not limited to, those in the following list. Please contact us for the most up-to-date insurance information.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (certain plans – call to confirm)
- Humana (Medicare only)
- Care One/Partner Care
- Beech Street
- Great West/One Health
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request.